Black & Decker oplaadbare kettingzaag

Nieuwe kettingzaag, klimtechnieken, zaagtechnieken, afvangen, enzovoort
treespotter
Prinses Irene
Prinses Irene

Black & Decker oplaadbare kettingzaag

Post by treespotter »

Volgens mij alleen nog maar voor de Amerikaanse markt.

Maar voor het dood hout verwijderen uit grote eiken lijkt het mij echt perfect.

http://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGu ... ctID=15457
joren
Niet meer nieuw
Niet meer nieuw

Post by joren »

is wel een stuk stiller aan je hooft hou het zelf liever bij een kettingzaag met een benzinemotor
is een stuk sterker ga je het proberen wolter
jeroenvan
Niet meer nieuw
Niet meer nieuw

Post by jeroenvan »

JA ben ook niet echt overtuigd. ziet er leuk uit maar volgens mij kan zon ding nooit genoeg power hebben.
ach en dat lawaai daar hebben we van die mooi oordobben voor.
Ik zie alleen in het gewicht een voordeel de rest nie zo.

Doe mij maar de oude vertrouwde motorzaag
Pietje
Diehard Treehugger
Diehard Treehugger

Post by Pietje »

Met een accu op je rug, dan lijkt me een electrische kettingzaag prima. Istie helemaal licht in je handje. En verder vermoed ik dat deze net zo zaagt als een hydraulische kettingzaag op de hoogwerker, maar dan houdt 'ie het niet zo lang uit... Bovendien is de accu NiCd, dus in het begin doet de accu het prima, daarna wordt 'ie steeds luier... :-(
ivo
Treehugger
Treehugger

Post by ivo »

Ik zie er toch ook wel voordelen in, hij hangt altijd 'gebruiksklaar'aan je gordel, dus geen pruttelende,knetterende motorzaag , of het steeds opnieuw aantrekken van de motorzaag bij elke tak die je wilt afzagen! En wat de accu's betreft, daar is wel wat aan veranderd de laatste 10 jaar.
treespotter
Prinses Irene
Prinses Irene

Post by treespotter »

ivo wrote:En wat de accu's betreft, daar is wel wat aan veranderd de laatste 10 jaar.
Dat is wel zo, maar Pietje haalt wel een goed punt aan. Het is en blijft er één van de luiwordende soort.

Nee serieus. Soms is zo'n dikke dode tak eigenlijk net niet leuk meer om met de handzaag af te zagen. Of is de positie waarin je zit niet zo heel handig om de tak comfortabel af te zagen met de handzaag. In dat soort situaties kan ik mij heel goed voorstellen dat zo'n lichte zwakke hobbiezaag wel wat is. En als je thuis de energierekening betaalt aan Nuon, dan heb je (op de giftige batterij na) nog een milieuvriendelijke kettingzaag ook.
Thijs

Post by Thijs »

dat ding is 2.8kg zo zwaar moeten ze de volgende ms200 maken dan ben ik een nog happyer treeworker
Vallen doet geen zeer!! Neerkomen.
Abcouder
Nieuw
Nieuw

Black Decker 18C te koop

Post by Abcouder »

Hij is gewoon te koop via;

http://cgi.ebay.nl/BLACK-DECKER-OUTDOOR ... dZViewItem

voor circa 100 euro in Nederland afgeleverd.
treespotter
Prinses Irene
Prinses Irene

Re: Black Decker 18C te koop

Post by treespotter »

Abcouder wrote:Hij is gewoon te koop via;

http://cgi.ebay.nl/BLACK-DECKER-OUTDOOR ... dZViewItem

voor circa 100 euro in Nederland afgeleverd.
Ja tuurlijk. Maar als ik honderd euri's uit mijn portemonnee ga vorken dan moet ik er wel van overtuigd zijn dat het

A. lekker is.
B. Leuk is.
C. Handig is.
of
D. Dat ik er aan heb mogen voelen :wink:
treespotter
Prinses Irene
Prinses Irene

Post by treespotter »

Pietje wrote:Met een accu op je rug, dan lijkt me een electrische kettingzaag prima. Istie helemaal licht in je handje. En verder vermoed ik dat deze net zo zaagt als een hydraulische kettingzaag op de hoogwerker, maar dan houdt 'ie het niet zo lang uit... Bovendien is de accu NiCd, dus in het begin doet de accu het prima, daarna wordt 'ie steeds luier... :-(
Jij wordt op je wenken bediend Pieterman. L ion Accu op je rug. Volgens het handelskrantje boomteelt is dat apparaatje te bewonderen tijdens de Demodagen(moet je wel erg snel zijn).
Abcouder
Nieuw
Nieuw

B & D oplaadbare kettingzaag 39 beoordelingen uit USA

Post by Abcouder »

Lijkt me wel kek, ziet er uit als speelgoed.

Reviews

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/custom ... s.start=31

Looks like a toy, but really works, September 8, 2007
By Fletch - See all my reviews
I bought this saw to clear my backyard that the previous owners had let go and it's a small jungle back there. Saw arrived today in time for weekend testing and I was surprised just how tiny it turned out to be. I own other B&D 18v tools so no waiting for the battery to charge. I used it for about 45 min to cut down dead trees in the very back along with some sprouting Oak trees. I was thinking it would cut slower than gas but this thing has really good torque. You should clean it and adjust the chain when finished which I did tonight and found it only took about 5 min and was very easy. The battery still has juice and I will see how long it holds out tomorrow before I have to switch to another battery. Speaking of which, I have seen comments on the price of battery's and the need for additional packs to complete the job. Here is how I play it and this system works for me:

1) I buy packages, never the batteries by themselves. Sometimes you get a free tool just for the price of 1 battery. Walmart had 2 batts and a cordless drill for 39.95 awhile back. The drill was not the one with the high torque (which I also just bought) but for the price it was worth it to get the batteries. Everyone runs sales..just look for them.
2) As you get more tools and batteries you get chargers as well. The lawn care center comes with a nice 3 place charger but it is slow. You should buy the quick charger for sure. It was about 20 bucks but I think it has gone up a bit. It is a peak charger and because of this, it seems to do a better job of topping off the batteries than the slow chargers. It comes in handy when I know I am running low on spare packs.
3) Take care of your batteries so they will last. I keep mine on a kitchen shelf all in a row and the freshly charged battery goes to the back of the line. That way a battery is not used over and over and they all get a break in between use. Labels work well too. Tools are fine for the garage, utility but keep the batts themselves inside so they don't get too hot or cold. Always let a empty pack cool down before you recharge. As of today I am up to 8 packs which sounds like a lot but I have gone through 5 packs on my front yard about 2 weeks ago.
Comment | Was this review helpful to you? YesNo (Report this)

Great little saw for the price, September 3, 2007
By C. S. Wilson "Earth-friendly shopper" (Central Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I'm a woman who's never touched a power saw in my life before this one. I bought it to saw relatively thin branches and it works just fine. I've used it about 2 or 3 times now and can confirm that the chain must be retightened quite a bit in the beginning. Considering this it's still very much worth it because it would take a tremendous amount of energy for me to saw all of the stuff "by hand". If you're looking to do some major sawing this may not be the one for you, but it's great for occasional light work around the yard.

A chain saw for the rest of us!, September 3, 2007
By Cyn2 (Standish, ME, USA) - See all my reviews
Our big gas-powered chain saw died this year, so we got a smaller one in the Black & Decker 18v cordless model. It's great! I couldn't use our other one because I wasn't strong enough and the loudness bothered me. But now I can trim branches and even cut logs up to 7 1/2 inch in diameter. The noise is less and it's just a much more pleasant experience.

My only cavaet would be that the battery seems to run down after about 1/2 hour of use. Otherwise, this is a great tool!

Surprisingly good battery-operated chain saw, September 3, 2007
By Elizabeth Ann Koch - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This is a real chain saw for small jobs. You don't need to be an arm wrestler to start it, as it is battery-operated. You can't use it for logging a 36" tree, but you can use it to trim boards on fences, small tree branches that a lopper can't cut, or firewood that is too large for your fireplace. The battery lasts for 50 cuts, according to the manual. I didn't verify that. Like all chain saws, this one must be operated with all safety precautions in place. Eye protection and gloves are a necessity. The saw is lightweight enough for me (I'm a woman) to operate for at least an hour.

Black and Decker has several other battery operated tools, all of which operate on the same battery and charger system, so the batteries are interchangeable. I also have a weed trimmer, a leaf blower, and a hedge trimmer. Of all of these, the chain saw is the most surprising--it actually does work better than I had expected. The other tools work fine; I just hadn't expected that a battery could supply the power loads of a chain saw. It is necessary to keep the oil reservoir filled, and pump some oil into the operating system from the reservoir. after each cut. Since I have only had the saw for a couple of months, I don't know how well it will hold up. But, right now, I am looking forward to more battery-operated tools from Black and Decker.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
A handy little chainsaw, but flawed., August 19, 2007
By J. T. Carlile (Hurlock, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Living against a soy field, my yard always seems to be overgrown. I previously used a small hand saw to chop down stubborn trees and weeds, which was back-breaking. So, I decided to give the Black & Decker 18-volt chainsaw a try.

I must say, it works great for small jobs. Once the chain tension is adjusted correctly, it slices fairly quickly through small branches and logs. So far I'm satisfied with the battery life, and I bought a spare to keep me going just in case.

Although I'm mostly happy with my purchase, which beats that dreaded hand saw, it's not perfect. The chain lubricator is utter garbage. The oil does not even touch the chain, but runs down beside it and drips from the bottom of the housing onto your feet. You'd be better off carrying a bottle of oil and squirting it on the chain yourself than pressing on the lubricator button, otherwise it's going to stay dry. I'm not sure how Black & Decker let something like this get past them.

Also, the chain drags a lot of debris into the housing which has to be frequently cleaned, otherwise the motor bogs down. I guess it's not powerful enough to kick the debris out like a gas or electric chainsaw. I suppose this shouldn't be a strike against the product since cordless products are always less powerful, but it's still annoying and may want to be taken into consideration.

All in all it is a handy item, but due to the defective oiler and debris collection it's only worth 3 stars. I wish I would have saved some money and bought an electric chainsaw instead for my needs. If you have a large amount of property and need something to carry around withoug lugging a large gasoline chainsaw, this would most likely be your best option. If you'd be using this in a small yard in close vacinity to your home, take $50 to Home Depot and get an electric chainsaw.

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Black and Decker 18 volt cordless chainsaw, August 9, 2007
By D. Lipkin (Evanston, IL) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
It was easy to assemble, but it took a while to get the chain tightened properly. It's perfect for the "small" jobs around my yard.

Greatest thing since sliced bread, July 26, 2007
By Joe Pillera (Northville, MI USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
If you need a light-duty chain saw (to use around the property, not out in the woods by professionals) then buy this! It's beyond useful and is nicer in-person than what it looks like on the web.

I trimmed our 20+ yr old maple tree like it was child's play. No cords, no gas to store, no problems. I trimmed that tree and several other bushes in the yard, and have yet to recharge the battery for it even once.

One recommendation however: make sure you have some SAE 30W motor oil handy. There's a built-in reservoir for such a lubricant (to oil the chain to extend its life).

This saw is solid and it performs. If you're a lumberjack, buy a gas-powered one instead. Otherwise get this one!

surprizing product, July 24, 2007
By Steve Baker "medic" (adirondack mts NY) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I was sceptical about a battery operated chain saw but was surprized at the cutting ability of this saw. It is great for small stuff up to a 4" diameter, easy to use with one hand (but remember it is a chain saw). It does tend to use up the battery quick with larger cuts. (I bought a second battery) I cut the tops off six pressure treated 6x6 posts on one charge with some battery to spare. As always - keep the chain sharp.

B&D Cordless Chainsaw, July 12, 2007
By G. Collins "relaxedeagle" (Batesville, AR USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
A very handy tool, but it appears to be for small cuts and not for an average tree. I am still experimenting with the saw and expect to know more about it in the next few months.

I like the battery pack because it is compatible with three other tools that I have.

great value, July 7, 2007
By V. Houk (Pulaski, VA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
great value for trimming around the yard. Battery charge does not last as long as I would like, though.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Good little saw, June 27, 2007
By Joseph Intreglia (New York City) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Good saw for those SMALL jobs. I cut 2 - 5 inch diameter limbs with a little work. Need extra battery

What Fun, June 27, 2007
By katy white (Hawaii) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
OK so everyone laughs when they first see this little chain saw. However, this little saw is great. We take it out to our property, and I cut all the small saplings and such, and we use the bigger saw for the other stuff...Saves alot of effort to not have to use the 30 pounder for everything. Quick and easy for those little jobs around the house. It works great like an electric saw, yet no cord to drag around. You need two batteries to get through the day.

18v easy carry chainsaw, June 14, 2007
By Karen A. Long "Karen" (upstate NY) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Just enough power to do the smaller jobs---love the 18v battery!!!

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
Perfect for a quick clean up, June 13, 2007
By L. P. Miller (Plymouth, MN USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
You wouldn't think this thing would do all that well, and no, it doesn't replace a gas powered chainsaw. But I don't need a gas powered one to trim certain sized branches, and a corded one is a pain in the butt when you don't have any outdoor outlets. This tiny, quiet little machine works perfectly for the quick cleanup after a storm, or for trimming back trees. Works pretty well with firewood too. I already have the cordless hedge trimmer and drill, so I have plenty of batteries charged and ready to go, but this thing manages a good 30 mins before it starts to putz out. Perfect for the small jobs.

Just the right size, June 12, 2007
By John B. Swetland - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Just the right size for keeping up with all the small jobs around the property that aren't worth getting out the gas chainsaw to do. Small and light enough for one hand operation. A full charged battery is more than enough for my age (73).

Black & Decker Perfect Size Chainsaw, June 10, 2007
By Dianne L. Taugher "missaltoe" (Ravensdale, WA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Great product. Just the right tool for in between loppers and a large chain saw. Perfect to take camping for firewood or to prune trees. Setup and charging the battery is easy.

Light and easy to use., June 7, 2007
By Kathleen Cantu (Central Texas) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Battery life excellent. Secure grip. Only problem is the oiler doesn't work. The oil runs down to the battery. So I just oil it by hand every few cuts and that works just fine. Be patient and let the saw do the cutting without force. I've been using the B&D reciprocating saw for tree trimming for years but this is much faster.

Leaks oil, June 7, 2007
By Cristina Tuttle "farmgirl" (Bonners Ferry, ID USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Item does come with charger even though doesn't state so. Oil is gravity fed, therefore, leaks wether pressure is built up or not. Do not set where you want an oil stain and have extra oil on hand. Only holds a couple ounces, so not a huge deal. Pricing was great compared to other brands and like the traditional shape of a 'Real' chainsaw.

Great for what it is, June 1, 2007
By R. E. Dieterich (Virginia) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
A good LIGHT duty chain saw for trimming the odd branch or or storm fall. Also works well for trimming off the tops of 6" fence posts, though you can only get 3 or four before the battery runs down.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
good little chainsaw, May 25, 2007
By A. Russell - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I've had this a couple of weeks and I've used it to remove several dead small trees planted along the fence and side of my new house. It's a nice little chainsaw that will get your little jobs done quickly. It's nice for me because I'm not very comfortable with using a full sized chainsaw. It's light weight and has a trigger starter rather than your traditional pull start. These allowed me to feel more in control and comfortable using the saw. It was fairly easy to assemble. The only draw backs are that it doesn't come with a small bottle of chainsaw blade oil. So it's not ready to go right out of the box. Not a big deal if you know that you need it. Also the oil does drip after you use it. Which may be normal, but this is my only one, so I'm not sure. You'll want to place something under the blade to keep the oil from staining the area under it. It's not meant to cut down a forest, but it's great for light jobs. A very good little chainsaw.

Excellent tool, May 21, 2007
By T. Miller - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I really liked using this chainsaw. I took down a 6 inch diameter 12 foot tall tree, and took all of the branches off in about 10 minutes. I'm not sure about the 8 inch chain bar length. Sometimes I wish it was bigger just in case I need to do a bigger job, but then I think the length is probably perfect. If it was bigger, it might not be so easy to use, and compact to carry and store. Maybe they got the length just right on this. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

12 of 17 people found the following review helpful:
The Chain is a Major Problem, May 7, 2007
By Barb Carolyn "Barb C." (Buckner, KY) - See all my reviews
I purchased the chainsaw at the end of March. As a female, and elderly, I knew I would not be able to handle the ones powered by gasoline. The size, weight, and concept are perfect. After cutting down one small tree, I had to stop and undo the screws and replace the chain on its track. After cutting down the second tree, had to stop and undo the screws and replace the chain on its track. When I started cutting down the third tree, a kink in the chain stopped everything. I drove to Lowe's, Walmart, and Home Depot and although they handle the saw, they do not handle replacement chains. I came home exhausted and called the number on the manual. The attitude of the young man was "who cares." There is only one place in my area that handles a replacement chain and that is at their service center which is approximately 40 miles from my home. They wanted $8.50 for shipping and $9.95 plus tax for the chain. I was very upset. So I will have to plan to leave early from work one day and drive to pick one up. This is the worst product that I have used made by Black & Decker. The chain is a real problem. Had I been able to pick one up at a retailer, I would not have been as upset but wasting my afternoon trying to locate a chain only to learn from Black & Decker that the only place I can locate a replacement chain is from them and they are so far from my home. Save your money. This is a two thumbs down for the chainsaw and Black & Decker's customer service.
Comment (1) | Was this review helpful to you? YesNo (Report this)

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
Uses standard-design 18V battery, April 12, 2007
By Jeffrey D. Doan (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I bought this one primarily for pruning smaller trees in my backyard, and will take it camping in the summer to gather firewoods. It's compact and light enough to fit pretty much anywhere. It doesn't come with a spare battery, but since my cordless lawn trimmer uses the same type of battery (and it comes with 2), I'm able to freely share the batteries between the 2 tools.

It's not meant for heavy-duty cutting, just a handy chain saw.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
little chainsaw does the job, April 10, 2007
By Bernard (Phoenix) - See all my reviews
This is a handy pruning aid. It is light, easy to use. No cord to mess with. I removed 3 inch diameter branches with ease, beats using a pruning saw.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
Great for small work, March 31, 2007
By John Mitchell (Near Chattanooga) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I purchased this for cleaning up errant privett hedge and it works wonderfully.

3 of 13 people found the following review helpful:
Cordless Chainsaw, March 28, 2007
By Eugene G. Marciniak - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
The chainsaw worked weel the first time I used it. The main thing to remember is that the 8 inch length of the saw is very short and is really only good for pruning small brances, not for cutting down trees or large logs for firewood.

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
"Good for small Jobs", March 28, 2007
By Papaw (Louisville, Ky.) - See all my reviews
This chain saw works just as expected..You really should have extra batteries, and an extra chain. I got my spare chain at the local B&D (Dewalt) service center for less than $11.00

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
Black & Decker Cordless Chainsaw, March 23, 2007
By Al Basha "hunter" (USA) - See all my reviews
I've bought this Chainsaw to take with me whenever I go to the farm and use it to cut grap-vine around the trees and cut some wood for camping.

Con's:
1. the oil resorvior is way too small and if you over fill (by accident) it well go all over the battary.
2. the battary does not last long enugh and there is no indecator to tell you how much jouice left.

Pro's:
1. still easir than a normal chain-saw.
2. easy to handle.
3. less noise.

This is why I gave it 3 stars, if the battary can hold more like the craftsmen then this product would've been EXCELLENT...

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
B&D 18V Chainsaw, March 20, 2007
By MARK "Mark S." (HACIENDA HGTS., CA. United States) - See all my reviews
Good for quick and small jobs. Battery useage not an issue if you have two or more as I do.
One big gripe - its messy, leaks oil.

Great chainsaw, March 13, 2007
By J. Soukup (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I needed to trim a few trees in my yard without waking up the neighborhood and this chainsaw did just the job. It's nice and quiet and very easy to use. I've always used gas powered chainsaws but this one did not disappoint as I wanted something quiet and electric. If you're like me and not cutting down Sequoia trees, then this is a great addition to any homeowner's tool collection.

Cordless Chainsaw-Great Tool, March 8, 2007
By B. Sisk (Mt. Juliet, TN USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This is the perfect tool for women! My sister and I are clearing trails on our farm to ride our horses, and this is perfect. It is lightweight, easy to handle, but does an amazing job cutting through trees as large as 6"-8" in diameter. We highly recommend it!

12 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
Excellent light duty chainsaw, February 26, 2007
By M. Hocker "Roncalli and Luci" - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This saw will fell and buck two average trees 5-7" at the base before the battery pack runs down. I would be inclined to lop manually for small trees like these, so that the battery will last a bit longer, and safety is a bit higher.

4 stars since the convenience of use could be improved (would be nice to have a hook or Velcro(r) loop for the scabbard rather than have to keep track of it on the ground, and some kind of retention method for the battery prong cover so that the cover doesn't wander about and get lost). It would also have been nice if B&D included a little bottle of the non-toxic chain lube like the Alligator Loppers come with, so the user doesn't immediately have to go out buying chain oil before using the saw.

Very lightweight and easy to handle, no fumes and minimal kickback. Great value for the price.

15 of 15 people found the following review helpful:
A good buy, January 22, 2007
By EDWARD ODANIEL (Kentucky) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
The B&D chain saw does the job it is designed to do without fuss. Although the product info doesn't mention it, the package includes a battery charger but if you intend to use it much you are advised to go ahead and purchase another battery (or two) as well as the optional rapid charger.

It is important to note that the chain seems to stretch a bit faster than the chain on a gas saw so periodic tension checks the first few hours of use is really important.

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
Black & Decker Chainsaw, January 18, 2007
By D. Policicchio - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This chainsaw is perfect for what I needed it for. Tne only complaint it is that the battery looses power and I can't finish my job. I'd suggest buying a back-up battery so you can switch them out and continue using it longer.

13 of 13 people found the following review helpful:
Small Jobs, January 17, 2007
By Wayne "T W Combs" (Palmyra, IL USA) - See all my reviews
My Wife bought this cordless Chainsaw for me. I really haven't used it alot.For small jobs it is light weight, easy to handle, without taking time to fill with gas or electrical cord to mess with. I would say it is fast and easy for small jobs anywhere your at.I like the way it cuts, no pull starting to mess with, quick and easy to start and finish small jobs. I like it for trimming low branches on trees,fast cutting for 2 by 4 or any other boards .I use it for cutting mostly small firewood for my wood stove. Overall,I like the Black & Decker 18-Volt Cordless Chainsaw and was worth the price I gave for it. Also the battery and charger fits all my Black & Decker new 18 volt cordless tools that I have.

12 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
easy to use, January 11, 2007
By Loren A. Million - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
very good for small jobs, or up on ladders where large saws are hard to handle.

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
Cordless Chainsaw, January 9, 2007
By Renga Sundaresan - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
It is quite handy. Great in places where there is no electric power. It is nice not having to inhale gas smell from using gas chain sawa. Feels much safer to use compared to gas chain saw. One has to keep spare batteries, if one wants to use this for more than 1 hour. I lost one of the two bolts that hold the chain assembly together and finding it difficult to get the replacement.

19 of 19 people found the following review helpful:
Light and easy to handle, November 30, 2006
By suemegg (Missouri) - See all my reviews
I bought an electric chain saw so that I could saw my own wood to heat our house, and also for my wood cook stove. Due to arthritic shoulder, elbow and wrist I have great difficulty getting the gas chain saw started. So I recently bought a Black & Decker battery operated chain saw, it starts with the push of a button, is very light and easy to handle and does a great job cutting even hard wood. I purchased an extra battery and with both batteries I am able to cut enough firewood to last about four days.

43 of 43 people found the following review helpful:
Lite chain saw for lite jobs, October 20, 2006
By Tzar Igor "Tzar Igor" (Weed, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I was tired of reving up my heavy 20 inch gas chain saw for occasional jobs around the property. This saw is light and convenient for work in tight locations like brush clearing.

It arrived promptly from Amazon. It I appears to be well designed and worked fine after charging the included 18 volt battery. Although product specs do not mention it, the package includes a charger for the battery.

I have not used the product long enough to determine how long the battery holds its charge. But, on a fresh charge it successfully cut through everything that I have tried it on .. soft wood and hard wood.
Pietje
Diehard Treehugger
Diehard Treehugger

Post by Pietje »

treespotter wrote:
Jij wordt op je wenken bediend Pieterman. L ion Accu op je rug. Volgens het handelskrantje boomteelt is dat apparaatje te bewonderen tijdens de Demodagen(moet je wel erg snel zijn).
Ik heb um gezien en er zelfs mee gezaagd. Op dit moment alleen te krijgen als stokzaag (2050.- ex BTW :shock: ) met een 5kg en 3kg accu op je rug. 1/4" ketting, automatische smering. Voor laagstam fruit vast heel geschikt. 5kg accu = hele dag zagen, dan pas opladen
De stokloze zaag komt volgend jaar uit. Als het ding 500.- gaat kosten wordt het misschien interessant: 3kg op je rug is nog wel 3kg op je rug... :?
Maar zaagt prima, beetje langzaam, maar omdat je niet hoeft te starten heb je ook meer tijd...
De helft van de economische wetenschap is buitengewoon nuttig voor onze samenleving, maar niemand kan met zekerheid zeggen welke helft.
treespotter
Prinses Irene
Prinses Irene

Post by treespotter »

Weet je wat ik mij afvroeg? 'Hoe zit het met de veiligheid als hij uitstaat'.
Ik bedoel dan eigenlijk de B&D. Als mijn zaag naast mij hangt dan staat hij uit of draait stationair met de kettingrem geactiveerd.
Maar ga even uit van het standje 'uit'. Als er een takje tegen de gashandel komt dan is er geen man overboord bij de MS 200, maar wat gebeurt er bij de elektrische B&D? Liggen dan mijn beide onderbenen eraf :? of zit er nog een extra uitknopje op.
treespotter
Prinses Irene
Prinses Irene

Post by treespotter »

Oh, Oh, Oh.

Wel een grote bek hebben wanneer een ander de manual niet leest.....

Dit vond ik in de advertentie van B&D:
Lock-off Switch Prevents Accidental Start-up

:lol: Sorry
Patrick
Niet meer nieuw
Niet meer nieuw

dolmar accu zaag

Post by Patrick »

treespotter
Prinses Irene
Prinses Irene

Post by treespotter »

Je moet de ketting van de Dolmar 'handmatig' smeren door er olie op te druppelen. Ik geloof niet dat dit mijn nieuwe zaag gaat worden 8)
wisse
Nieuw
Nieuw

Post by wisse »

he leuk speelgoed alleen veel accuus nodig
ik heb ze ook al van makita gezien werken leuk als ze nieuw zijn.
Attachments
chainsawguy.gif
chainsawguy.gif (3.46 KiB) Viewed 19419 times