Edelrid Tree Core

Discussie en vragen over alle onderwerpen behalve materiaal en veiligheid
Steve Bullman
Nieuw
Nieuw

Edelrid Tree Core

Post by Steve Bullman »

Hi guys, Sorry I can't speak your language but for those of you who speak English, I am looking for feedback from anyone who has had a climb in the new Edelrid Tree Core harness please?
-WOUTER-
Diehard Treehugger
Diehard Treehugger

Re: Edelrid Tree Core

Post by -WOUTER- »

Haven't climbed in it....I think Timo did and sure he will answer you one of these days.
Maybe some others did as well.....

So just wait and see if some will react on your post.
And for the language that shouldn't be a problem at all, most people here can speak and write english :wink:

Climb safe
- climb fast, move slow -
Steve Bullman
Nieuw
Nieuw

Edelrid Tree Core

Post by Steve Bullman »

Cheers Wouter
timo
Diehard Treehugger
Diehard Treehugger

Post by timo »

the tree core is an attractive measure for the Petzl Seqouia and tree motion. very comfortable with plenty of belt movement. However, I am not convinced of the bridges on the belt. the idea is that at the moment of branches walking the bridge can extend. these two bridges also look a bit sloppy with the loose ends. at the time you extremely far beyond the crown are. and you have a lot of pressure on your belt. with your top anchor at the same height. enters the ring against your groin to print. and you're annoying.

So in short if you want an intermediate size of the seq and the motion is a fine belt.

greetz timo

Thanks google translate
http://www.pendulaboomzorg.nl
Wat als er toch een schepper is?!
-WOUTER-
Diehard Treehugger
Diehard Treehugger

Post by -WOUTER- »

:lol: :lol: :lol: google translate :lol:

And I just posted about the fact we all have learned proper english on school here.....except for the only person who had some action with the Tree Core I suppose....

No worries Timo I reckon that Steve can pretty much understand your google translation :wink:
And if not, he just have to look at some highlights like : annoying, sloppy, loose ends....
- climb fast, move slow -
timo
Diehard Treehugger
Diehard Treehugger

Post by timo »

achumm sorry :oops: :lol:
-WOUTER- wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: google translate :lol:

And I just posted about the fact we all have learned proper english on school here.....except for the only person who had some action with the Tree Core I suppose....

No worries Timo I reckon that Steve can pretty much understand your google translation :wink:
And if not, he just have to look at some highlights like : annoying, sloppy, loose ends....
http://www.pendulaboomzorg.nl
Wat als er toch een schepper is?!
Steven

Post by Steven »

Hi Steve hows it going mate?

'Bout the harness...its comfi, but a bit to much stuff around.
Dont really like the double bridge, gives a falls sens of safety as in a backup,it aint.
also the fact that you can adjust it...good i guess...if ur french haha!
a Good thing is that everything is replaceble...

I'll stick to the treemotion and the Sequoia
-Get rid of the rope. It's only distracting you-
Steve Bullman
Nieuw
Nieuw

Post by Steve Bullman »

timo wrote:the tree core is an attractive measure for the Petzl Seqouia and tree motion. very comfortable with plenty of belt movement. However, I am not convinced of the bridges on the belt. the idea is that at the moment of branches walking the bridge can extend. these two bridges also look a bit sloppy with the loose ends. at the time you extremely far beyond the crown are. and you have a lot of pressure on your belt. with your top anchor at the same height. enters the ring against your groin to print. and you're annoying.

So in short if you want an intermediate size of the seq and the motion is a fine belt.

greetz timo

Thanks google translate
Thank you Timo....I pretty must understood googles translation there, apart from the bit that says i'm annoying? :lol:
Steve Bullman
Nieuw
Nieuw

Post by Steve Bullman »

Steven wrote:Hi Steve hows it going mate?

'Bout the harness...its comfi, but a bit to much stuff around.
Dont really like the double bridge, gives a falls sens of safety as in a backup,it aint.
also the fact that you can adjust it...good i guess...if ur french haha!
a Good thing is that everything is replaceble...

I'll stick to the treemotion and the Sequoia
Thanks Steven. I'm good thanks, stupid busy at the moment though :x

I had the treemotion, lovely comfy harness, just a little bulky for my liking. Presently in the sequioa which I also love. To be honest i'm just a bit bored and do need a new harness, and this edelrid is the only thing I have seen new lately that peaked my interest. Looks like they have borrows the idea from the recent new tribe harness to incoporate a sliding d on the leg loops. I can see the idea behind it, but it does look like it restricts the amount of movement on the main sliding d. I'm tempted to give it a try though.
Steven

Post by Steven »

Better a tad to busy then to quiit...
And if you dont like it, you'll have some nice spare rings and D's
Good to see u around here dude!
-Get rid of the rope. It's only distracting you-
Steve Bullman
Nieuw
Nieuw

Post by Steve Bullman »

Steven wrote: Good to see u around here dude!
Thank you Steven :)